Pages

January 22, 2013

A work in progress

Lately I've been yearning for some sort of creative outlet.  Typically when that happens I grab my paint brushes and a piece of canvas and go to town until I get my fix; but I'm out of canvas and also low on funds (isn't everyone?).  To keep this short and sweet, I've decided to start putting my creative juices into re-vamping my long forgotten blog instead.  It doesn't cost me a penny and I get to learn (or attempt to learn) all the fun html/css/whatever else coding in the process.  Eventually I would like to get some of my portfolio uploaded, and maaaaaaybe try to throw in a recipe archive and design/art tid bits as well.  I've always been passionate about art and design, but as of late have become overly intrigued with cooking healthier, tasty meals.  Homegirl likes to eat, and even more so when it's yummy and I know exactly how it was made and what went into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment